USA: Wells Fargo Van Kasper Initiating Coverage On Vans Inc With Buy Rating
Wells Fargo Van Kasper has initiated coverage on designer and manufacturer. Vans Inc, with a Buy Rating. John J. Shanley, footwear and athletic industries analyst at Wells Fargo Van Kasper said: "We are initiating coverage on Vans, Inc. with a Buy rating and a 12-month price target of $27.00, or 22x our FY02 EPS estimate of $1.23.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores