UK: Welsh promoted to Oasis product director
Walsh will be responsible for buying and product merchandising
Oasis buying director Sarah Welsh has been promoted to the newly-created role of product director, just-style has been told.
In this role, Welsh will be accountable for buying and product merchandising and will continue to work with the group's design director Clive Reeve.
Separately, the fashion retailer's merchandise director Richard Hindley is to leave at the end of March and will not be replaced, a spokesperson for Oasis told just-style.
Last year, Aurora Fashions revealed a major restructure of its business, with plans to spin off the Oasis and Warehouse brands under a new company called Fresh Channel.
Coast, meanwhile, is in the process of becoming a standalone entity under CEO Kate Bostock - the former head of general merchandise at Marks & Spencer.
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Fashion retailer H&M is to impose stricter requirements on the use of short-term, fixed duration contracts for workers at its supplier factories after acknowledging their use restricts worker rights....
Hong Kong based sourcing specialist William E Connor & Associates has been named as one of world's most ethical companies for the fourth year in a row....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include concerns that the freefalling euro is adding to Bangladesh's textile and clothing production woes, a closer look at Myanmar's new garment Code of ...
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)