UK: Welsh promoted to Oasis product director
Walsh will be responsible for buying and product merchandising
Oasis buying director Sarah Welsh has been promoted to the newly-created role of product director, just-style has been told.
In this role, Welsh will be accountable for buying and product merchandising and will continue to work with the group's design director Clive Reeve.
Separately, the fashion retailer's merchandise director Richard Hindley is to leave at the end of March and will not be replaced, a spokesperson for Oasis told just-style.
Last year, Aurora Fashions revealed a major restructure of its business, with plans to spin off the Oasis and Warehouse brands under a new company called Fresh Channel.
Coast, meanwhile, is in the process of becoming a standalone entity under CEO Kate Bostock - the former head of general merchandise at Marks & Spencer.
Over the forecast period, Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd will continue to monitor and review efficiency in supply chain and other operations in order to reduce cost. The company will also continue...
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
Having posted strong growth from its sales of packaged food throughout the economic recession, Marks & Spencer’s performance towards the end of the review period was hampered by the poor performance o...
Marks & Spencer Plc offers a wide range of quality products at prices ranging from economy to high mid-range. It is one of the longest established British high street stores and sells clothing, food a...
The launch of Victoria’s Secret in London’s Westfield and New Bond Street locations positively impacted underwear, nightwear and swimwear. Considering recessionary cuts on spending, underwear and nigh...
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015