UK: Welsh promoted to Oasis product director
Walsh will be responsible for buying and product merchandising
Oasis buying director Sarah Welsh has been promoted to the newly-created role of product director, just-style has been told.
In this role, Welsh will be accountable for buying and product merchandising and will continue to work with the group's design director Clive Reeve.
Separately, the fashion retailer's merchandise director Richard Hindley is to leave at the end of March and will not be replaced, a spokesperson for Oasis told just-style.
Last year, Aurora Fashions revealed a major restructure of its business, with plans to spin off the Oasis and Warehouse brands under a new company called Fresh Channel.
Coast, meanwhile, is in the process of becoming a standalone entity under CEO Kate Bostock - the former head of general merchandise at Marks & Spencer.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion retailer H&M is to impose stricter requirements on the use of short-term, fixed duration contracts for workers at its supplier factories after acknowledging their use restricts worker rights....
Hong Kong based sourcing specialist William E Connor & Associates has been named as one of world's most ethical companies for the fourth year in a row....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include concerns that the freefalling euro is adding to Bangladesh's textile and clothing production woes, a closer look at Myanmar's new garment Code of ...
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack