CANADA: West 49 renews credit deal
Action sports apparel retailer West 49 has successfully obtained the renewal of its existing credit facilities.
The company referenced the renewal in its first quarter earnings release on 11 June.
A statement said: "Management believes that the company will be in compliance with these [financial] covenants throughout the term of the facility."
The company's next renewal date with its existing bank is scheduled for 30 June 2010.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Canadian fashion retailer West 49 has posted improved net income during the third quarter - after margins were improved....
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022