USA: Westernwear Retailer Steps Up With New IT System
Western wear retailer Cavender's Boot City is now live with Essentus International's Merchandising Express and Financials Express software modules. The Tyler, Texas-based retailer and importer, which runs 45 retail stores and numerous 'moving stores' (set up at rodeo events) featuring Western boots, accessories and apparel for men, women and children, has upgraded from a previous Essentus retail application, RAMS V4.2."As a family-run business, we take pride in helping our customers in the most personal way possible," said Joe Cavender, president of Cavender's Boot City. "This new system will help us fulfil that mission." "With the Essentus upgrade, our system will now have better analysis and report-generating capabilities than we've ever had before," added Godbey Acker, MIS director at Cavender's Boot City. The company is also considering adding a customer profiling module from Essentus in future upgrades. This module would allow Cavender's Boot City to better manage its customer mailing list, furthering its system's business-to-consumer focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack