USA: Westernwear Retailer Steps Up With New IT System
Western wear retailer Cavender's Boot City is now live with Essentus International's Merchandising Express and Financials Express software modules. The Tyler, Texas-based retailer and importer, which runs 45 retail stores and numerous 'moving stores' (set up at rodeo events) featuring Western boots, accessories and apparel for men, women and children, has upgraded from a previous Essentus retail application, RAMS V4.2."As a family-run business, we take pride in helping our customers in the most personal way possible," said Joe Cavender, president of Cavender's Boot City. "This new system will help us fulfil that mission." "With the Essentus upgrade, our system will now have better analysis and report-generating capabilities than we've ever had before," added Godbey Acker, MIS director at Cavender's Boot City. The company is also considering adding a customer profiling module from Essentus in future upgrades. This module would allow Cavender's Boot City to better manage its customer mailing list, furthering its system's business-to-consumer focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020