USA: Westernwear Retailer Steps Up With New IT System
Western wear retailer Cavender's Boot City is now live with Essentus International's Merchandising Express and Financials Express software modules. The Tyler, Texas-based retailer and importer, which runs 45 retail stores and numerous 'moving stores' (set up at rodeo events) featuring Western boots, accessories and apparel for men, women and children, has upgraded from a previous Essentus retail application, RAMS V4.2."As a family-run business, we take pride in helping our customers in the most personal way possible," said Joe Cavender, president of Cavender's Boot City. "This new system will help us fulfil that mission." "With the Essentus upgrade, our system will now have better analysis and report-generating capabilities than we've ever had before," added Godbey Acker, MIS director at Cavender's Boot City. The company is also considering adding a customer profiling module from Essentus in future upgrades. This module would allow Cavender's Boot City to better manage its customer mailing list, furthering its system's business-to-consumer focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing