USA: WestPoint Stevens Inc. Reschedules Annual Meeting
WestPoint Stevens Inc. (NYSE: WXS;) today announced that the Company has rescheduled its Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The new meeting date is June 29, 2000, at 9:00 a.m. EDT at the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, in Atlanta.The Board of Directors has declared June 9, 2000, to be the record date for establishing stockholders who will be eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting.WestPoint Stevens Inc. is the nation's leading home fashions consumer products marketing company of bed linens, towels, comforters and other accessories. The Company's products are marketed under the well-known brand names of GRAND PATRICIAN, PATRICIAN, MARTEX, UTICA, STEVENS, LADY PEPPERELL, LUXOR and VELLUX, and under licensed brands including RALPH LAUREN HOME COLLECTION, SANDERSON, DESIGNERS GUILD, ESPRIT, JOE BOXER and SERTA PERFECT SLEEPER and is a manufacturer of the Martha Stewart bed and bath line. WestPoint Stevens can be found on the World Wide Web at www.westpointstevens.com .Safe Harbor Statement: Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this press release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and are subject to the safe harbor provisions of that Act. The forward- looking statements set forth above involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any such statements. These risks and uncertainties, and assumptions concerning the Company's future operations and performance, could prove inaccurate and, therefore, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022