US: Wet Seal COO moves to United Retail Group
Although White will remain with The Wet Seal through the end of March 2008, the company says it will not be hiring anyone to replace him.
Ed Thomas, chief executive officer will assume some of White's responsibilities and will distribute other job functions among the existing company management team.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, The Wet Seal operates 399 Wet Seal stores and 95 Arden B stores.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' July 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Speciality retailer The Wet Seal registered a near 50% increase in second quarter profits, despite posting a fall in comparable store sales....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Speciality retailer The Wet Seal has appointed Maria Comfort as the new president and chief merchandising officer of its Wet Seal division, with effect from 25 August....
Redcats USA has completed its strategic repositioning with the sale of its Missy division to private equity fund Monomoy Capital Partners for an undisclosed sum....
Fashion retailer The Wet Seal Inc has selected the Oracle Retail merchandising, optimisation and stores applications to help increase profitability through more effective pricing and inventory managem...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' June 2008 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores Inc has hired Dyan Jozwick as executive vice president and chief merchandise officer for the Bebe retail division....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020