USA: Wet Seal Invests In Online Analysis System
Youth-oriented apparel retailer Wet Seal Inc has purchased an outsourced analytics solution in order to gain a better return on its online investment.
The HitBox system, created by software firm WebSideStory, allows the retailer to optimise search engine marketing, improve e-mail marketing and streamline navigation on its company websites wetseal.com and ardenb.com.
"Outsourcing to WebSideStory allows us to focus on what we do best - sell fashionable, high quality clothes," Wet Seal CIO Michael Relich said.
"HitBox is extremely simple and easy to use and has quickly become an integral part of our online operations."
Wet Seal, based in California, operates 623 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico.
As the textile trade war between China and the West continues to rage following the abolition of quotas at the end of 2004, one well-prepared company in the Gulf States is quietly making massive inroa...
From Namibia to Bangladesh, quota abolition is stimulating businesses to run themselves better. And buyers looking for sophisticated, responsive, efficient suppliers are getting a wider and wider choi...
Style, fashion and brand image all capture the imagination of consumers shopping for value in apparel items. However, increasing the product mix to ramp up market share can also lead to operational lo...
Feet are going to be warm and cosy next winter. Fur, both real and synthetic, was all around at the latest GDS shoe fair in Germany, on the inside and outside of shoes as well as boots, writes Penny L...
However important and serious the problems coming from quota abolition might be, there's no evidence they're urgent, says Mike Flanagan. Governments do most damage when they act in haste: the most imp...
A Product Design student at Nottingham Trent University has invented a shoe that can be worn in either a high-heeled or flat position due to its detachable heel....
Footwear group Deckers Outdoor Corporation has revised its sales and earnings guidance for the second quarter and full 2005 financial year, due to unfavourable weather affecting the Teva business....
Belgian designer Raf Simons has been named as fashion label Jil Sander's new creative director, ending months of speculation over who will replace the label's founder. ...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020