USA: Wet Seal Pays Fired CEO Bronstein $3m - Paper
The paper said Bronstein, who was fired in February, did not file a lawsuit but sought damages for wrongful termination, "retaliatory discharge", gender discrimination, fraud, invasion of privacy and emotional distress.
It added the firm decided to settle out of court partly to avoid a costly legal fight and said it would also allow her to exercise 405,000 previously vested unexercised stock options, which at Monday's closing price would total $4.15m.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020