USA: Weyco Completes Florsheim's US Acquistion
Shoe manufacturer Weyco Group Inc announced on Wednesday it has completed the acquisition of certain US assets of the Florsheim Group Inc.
The Wisconsin-based company said the acquisition included the US wholesale business and related assets and 23 retail stores. Cash proceeds were approximately $45.6 million, and are subject to post closing adjustments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores