USA: Weyco Group Third Quarter Sales Up Six Per Cent
Weyco Group today announced that its sales for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000 were up six per cent over the third quarter of 1999. Sales for the third quarter were $37.1m as compared with $35m in 1999. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000 sales were $117.4m, up 15 per cent from $101.9m in 1999.Net earnings per share for the third quarter were up six per cent after adjusting 1999's earnings per share for a $.03 per share gain from the sale of a former warehouse facility. Earnings per share for the nine months ended September 30, 2000 were $1.86, up 14% after adjusting for the $.03 gain in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts