USA: Weyco Group Third Quarter Sales Up Six Per Cent
Weyco Group today announced that its sales for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000 were up six per cent over the third quarter of 1999. Sales for the third quarter were $37.1m as compared with $35m in 1999. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000 sales were $117.4m, up 15 per cent from $101.9m in 1999.Net earnings per share for the third quarter were up six per cent after adjusting 1999's earnings per share for a $.03 per share gain from the sale of a former warehouse facility. Earnings per share for the nine months ended September 30, 2000 were $1.86, up 14% after adjusting for the $.03 gain in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022