USA: Weyco Group Third Quarter Sales Up Six Per Cent
Weyco Group today announced that its sales for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000 were up six per cent over the third quarter of 1999. Sales for the third quarter were $37.1m as compared with $35m in 1999. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000 sales were $117.4m, up 15 per cent from $101.9m in 1999.Net earnings per share for the third quarter were up six per cent after adjusting 1999's earnings per share for a $.03 per share gain from the sale of a former warehouse facility. Earnings per share for the nine months ended September 30, 2000 were $1.86, up 14% after adjusting for the $.03 gain in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack