US: White House|Black Market names merchandise chief
Women’s wear retailer Chico's FAS Inc has named former Tory Burch executive Liz Edmiston as senior vice president, general merchandise manager for its White House|Black Market division.
She will report directly to Donna Noce, brand president of White House|Black Market, and oversee the merchandise strategy and direction for the brand's apparel, shoe and accessories businesses.
Edmiston joins the retail chain, which operates 344 boutique and 21 outlet stores, from Tory Burch, where she served as vice president of merchandising and oversaw merchandising, planning and allocation for the global wholesale and retail business including boutiques, web and outlets.
She has also served as vice president, merchandising for Victoria's Secret, and held a variety of merchandising roles with Club Monaco, Ralph Lauren Factory Stores, Gap International, Old Navy and Bloomingdale's.
Plus-sized clothing retailer J Jill has appointed Scott Edmonds, the former chairman and CEO of Chico's FAS, to its board of directors....
Women's wear retailer Chico's FAS Inc is to buy privately held catalogue and online clothing seller Boston Proper Inc in a $205m deal revealed today (17 August) as it booked a 42% hike in second quart...
Women's wear retailer Chico's FAS Inc has booked a 42% hike in second quarter profit thanks to strong sales of its namesake and Soma Intimates brands - and said it is buying catalogue and online cloth...
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020