RUSSIA: Wholesale Trade Centre Opens In Central Russia
A wholesale trade centre selling clothing and textiles opened in Tula, in central Russia, in late July according to the BelaPAN news agency.The centre, named Belarus, will sell clothing and textiles produced by textile industry enterprises in Mogilyov in Belarus. Among the Mogilyov companies supplying their products to the centre will be Obuv, Mogotex, and Lenta.The authorities in Mogilyov are in turn expected to provide commercial space for the opening of a wholesale store selling goods from Tula region. An agreement between the municipal authorities in Mogilyov and Tula also provides for the establishment of a retail store selling Belarusian goods in Tula.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022