RUSSIA: Wholesale Trade Centre Opens In Central Russia
A wholesale trade centre selling clothing and textiles opened in Tula, in central Russia, in late July according to the BelaPAN news agency.The centre, named Belarus, will sell clothing and textiles produced by textile industry enterprises in Mogilyov in Belarus. Among the Mogilyov companies supplying their products to the centre will be Obuv, Mogotex, and Lenta.The authorities in Mogilyov are in turn expected to provide commercial space for the opening of a wholesale store selling goods from Tula region. An agreement between the municipal authorities in Mogilyov and Tula also provides for the establishment of a retail store selling Belarusian goods in Tula.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020