RUSSIA: Wholesale Trade Centre Opens In Central Russia
A wholesale trade centre selling clothing and textiles opened in Tula, in central Russia, in late July according to the BelaPAN news agency.The centre, named Belarus, will sell clothing and textiles produced by textile industry enterprises in Mogilyov in Belarus. Among the Mogilyov companies supplying their products to the centre will be Obuv, Mogotex, and Lenta.The authorities in Mogilyov are in turn expected to provide commercial space for the opening of a wholesale store selling goods from Tula region. An agreement between the municipal authorities in Mogilyov and Tula also provides for the establishment of a retail store selling Belarusian goods in Tula.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective