RUSSIA: Wholesale Trade Centre Opens In Central Russia
A wholesale trade centre selling clothing and textiles opened in Tula, in central Russia, in late July according to the BelaPAN news agency.The centre, named Belarus, will sell clothing and textiles produced by textile industry enterprises in Mogilyov in Belarus. Among the Mogilyov companies supplying their products to the centre will be Obuv, Mogotex, and Lenta.The authorities in Mogilyov are in turn expected to provide commercial space for the opening of a wholesale store selling goods from Tula region. An agreement between the municipal authorities in Mogilyov and Tula also provides for the establishment of a retail store selling Belarusian goods in Tula.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022