FRANCE: Who's Next Trend Show Takes Off
Who's Next in Paris - a new trend laboratory- claims to be the exhibition of tomorrow's fashion. Coupled with the New SEHM (menswear apparel fashion), Who's Next exhibited in Paris, Porte de Versailles fair grounds, from January 26 to 29. For the past seven years, Who's Next has been presenting new trends in fashion, music, sport, contemporary furniture, new technologies and more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores