US: William Rast brand to roll out first retail stores
William Rast, the denim brand founded by Trace Ayala and Justin Timberlake, is to roll out its first free-standing stores in the US.
The brand, which is currently operated through subsidiaries of People's Liberation Inc, will sell men's and women's apparel and accessories in the new stores, and will also use them to debut new and exclusive styles.
"This is an important step for the William Rast brand," said CEO Colin Dyne.
"These retail locations will provide a destination to experience the complete lifestyle and culture of the William Rast line."
The first two full-priced stores are due to open in November in California, where the brand is based, with a further 40-50 locations planned over the next several years.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022