US: William Rast brand to roll out first retail stores
William Rast, the denim brand founded by Trace Ayala and Justin Timberlake, is to roll out its first free-standing stores in the US.
The brand, which is currently operated through subsidiaries of People's Liberation Inc, will sell men's and women's apparel and accessories in the new stores, and will also use them to debut new and exclusive styles.
"This is an important step for the William Rast brand," said CEO Colin Dyne.
"These retail locations will provide a destination to experience the complete lifestyle and culture of the William Rast line."
The first two full-priced stores are due to open in November in California, where the brand is based, with a further 40-50 locations planned over the next several years.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020