UK: Wilson Logistics To Offer Outsourced Distribution Package
Wilson Logistics UK Limited, part of the global Wilson Logistics Group, has launched an Integrated Logistics Service for importers. Under the arrangement, importers will outsource their entire transport, stock management and distribution operations to Wilson in return for substantial cost.The essential feature of the new service is that it enables the customer to be updated at every point in the supply chain. Using IT links and scanners, the customer's computer system is automatically updated online, with all the relevant transactions from the warehouse and during transport. The entire process is transparent and the customer acquires a better overview and control of goods through the whole supply chain. Also, free freighting audits are available for potential new customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022