UK: Wilson Logistics To Offer Outsourced Distribution Package
Wilson Logistics UK Limited, part of the global Wilson Logistics Group, has launched an Integrated Logistics Service for importers. Under the arrangement, importers will outsource their entire transport, stock management and distribution operations to Wilson in return for substantial cost.The essential feature of the new service is that it enables the customer to be updated at every point in the supply chain. Using IT links and scanners, the customer's computer system is automatically updated online, with all the relevant transactions from the warehouse and during transport. The entire process is transparent and the customer acquires a better overview and control of goods through the whole supply chain. Also, free freighting audits are available for potential new customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report