UK: Wilson Logistics To Offer Outsourced Distribution Package
Wilson Logistics UK Limited, part of the global Wilson Logistics Group, has launched an Integrated Logistics Service for importers. Under the arrangement, importers will outsource their entire transport, stock management and distribution operations to Wilson in return for substantial cost.The essential feature of the new service is that it enables the customer to be updated at every point in the supply chain. Using IT links and scanners, the customer's computer system is automatically updated online, with all the relevant transactions from the warehouse and during transport. The entire process is transparent and the customer acquires a better overview and control of goods through the whole supply chain. Also, free freighting audits are available for potential new customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective