UK: Wilson Logistics To Offer Outsourced Distribution Package
Wilson Logistics UK Limited, part of the global Wilson Logistics Group, has launched an Integrated Logistics Service for importers. Under the arrangement, importers will outsource their entire transport, stock management and distribution operations to Wilson in return for substantial cost.The essential feature of the new service is that it enables the customer to be updated at every point in the supply chain. Using IT links and scanners, the customer's computer system is automatically updated online, with all the relevant transactions from the warehouse and during transport. The entire process is transparent and the customer acquires a better overview and control of goods through the whole supply chain. Also, free freighting audits are available for potential new customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts