UK: Wilson Logistics To Offer Outsourced Distribution Package
Wilson Logistics UK Limited, part of the global Wilson Logistics Group, has launched an Integrated Logistics Service for importers. Under the arrangement, importers will outsource their entire transport, stock management and distribution operations to Wilson in return for substantial cost.The essential feature of the new service is that it enables the customer to be updated at every point in the supply chain. Using IT links and scanners, the customer's computer system is automatically updated online, with all the relevant transactions from the warehouse and during transport. The entire process is transparent and the customer acquires a better overview and control of goods through the whole supply chain. Also, free freighting audits are available for potential new customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack