UK: Wilson Offers Far East Freight Service
Wilson Logistics UK has launched a combined sea-air freight service from the Far East. The service, introduced to coincide with the run up to the busiest quarter of the year for importers, offers substantial cost-saving to importers presently using airfreight only. Operating from 15 countries throughout the Far East and South East Asia, consignments are initially transported by sea to hubs at Dubai (from most Far East and South East Asia countries, including Hong Kong), Seoul (from China), and Seattle/Vancouver (from Japan and Korea).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack