USA: Wilsons Leather Relocates El Portal HQ
Specialty retailer of leather outerwear and apparel, Wilsons The Leather Experts Inc, is to relocate its El Portal travel segment headquarters to Minneapolis from Las Vegas as part of its efforts to reduce costs and increase efficiencies in its travel concept. The company said it expects a $2.4 million pre-tax charge against second-quarter earnings to cover costs associated with various cash and non-cash write-offs, employee separation and relocation expenses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores