USA: Wilsons Leather Reports Record Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2000 Results
Wilsons The Leather Experts Inc has today announced record earnings for the fourth quarter and year ended February 3, 2001. Net sales for the fourteen-week fourth quarter increased 20.2 per cent to $381.5m, compared to $317.3m for the thirteen-week fourth quarter ended January 29, 2000. Comparable store sales for the quarter increased 3.5 per cent on top of a 12.3 per cent increase last year. Net income for the fourth quarter increased 17.9 per cent to $61.1m, or $3.51 per diluted share compared to net income of $51.8m, or $2.98 per diluted share in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing