USA: Wilsons Leather's Results Meet Forecasts
Leading specialty retailer of leather outerwear, apparel and accessories, Wilsons The Leather Experts Inc, on Wednesday reported a 13.1 per cent rise in full-year net sales to $720.1 million, compared to $636.9m in fiscal 2000.
The Minneapolis-based retail chain said net sales for the quarter ended February 2, 2002 fell 3.7 per cent to $367.4m compared to the year-ago quarter's result of $381.5m, due to lower holiday sales, a fall in travel-related retailing and unusually warm weather.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack