USA: Wilsons Leather's Results Meet Forecasts
Leading specialty retailer of leather outerwear, apparel and accessories, Wilsons The Leather Experts Inc, on Wednesday reported a 13.1 per cent rise in full-year net sales to $720.1 million, compared to $636.9m in fiscal 2000.
The Minneapolis-based retail chain said net sales for the quarter ended February 2, 2002 fell 3.7 per cent to $367.4m compared to the year-ago quarter's result of $381.5m, due to lower holiday sales, a fall in travel-related retailing and unusually warm weather.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar