USA: Wolff Fording Selects AS/AP Apparel System
Dance wear provider Wolff Fording & Company has chosen AS/AP Apparel Software's Visual AS/A manufacturing and accounting system to handle its requirements.
Wolff chose AS/AP for their total solution, which included their unique requirements for manufacturing costumes.
AS/AP will be customised to handle Wolff's unique requirements, such as a customised pricing matrix, ability to sell raw materials from the raw material inventory system on a finished product order and invoice, kit handling, point-of-sale, and the ability to service Wolff's clients by importing web orders directly into AS/A.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts