AUSTRIA: Wolford Appoints Meyrat As Sales Director
Lingerie and hosiery company Wolford has appointed Stefan Meyrat as the new marketing and sales director for its Austrian and Swiss operations.
Meyrat replaces Ferdinand Schlegel in Switzerland and Michael Gleitsmann in Austria.
Gleitsmann, who was acting as interim director in Austria, will now concentrate on central East Europe and southern East Europe.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth