AUSTRIA: Wolford Full Year Sales Fall 4 Per Cent
Sales at stocking and swimwear maker Wolford AG fell 4 per cent to 137.93 million euros in the year ended 30 April 2002 from 143.88 million euros a year earlier. The company said sales in Italy were up 23 per cent and in Scandinavia 9 per cent. However, sales in Germany and the UK fell 7 per cent, and were down 6 per cent in France, 2 per cent in Switzerland and 1 per cent in the US. Turnover in Austria was down 21 per cent, and in the Far East by 15 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022