AUSTRIA: Wolford Full-Year Sales Fall, Suspends Dividend
Lingerie and hosiery maker Wolford AG today said it made a net loss of 4.6 million euros for the year ended 30 April, compared with net profit of 744,000 euros a year earlier. The company said it did not plan to pay a dividend for the second year in a row. Sales fell to 137.62 million euros, from 143.88 million euros the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores