AUSTRIA: Wolford Posts Q3 Pre-Tax Loss Of 2.8m Euros
Luxury hosiery and lingerie maker Wolford said on Wednesday it had stalled a slide in operating losses in the third quarter of 2001/2002, but reported a pre-tax loss of 2.8 million euros compared with a profit of 1.8 million in the previous period. The firm reported nine-month earnings before interest and tax of 2,000 euros, which included restructuring costs of 1.5 million euros incurred through the closure of under-performing stores in Austria and the Far East. In contrast, last year's nine-month operating profit was 3.88 million euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020