AUSTRIA: Wolford raises FY forecast on pleasing H1
Upmarket hosiery firm Wolford has upped its full-year sales forecast after recording a 13.1% jump in first-half sales.
The company has raised its full-year projections by 7.4% to EUR130m (US$170.50m) from EUR121m.
It credited its good interim result to retail growth within America and the UK.
EBIT leapt three-fold to EUR3.6m during the first half and EBTIDA was up 62.65 to EUR6.7m thanks to improved distribution.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Upmarket lingerie and hosiery maker Wolford AG has more than doubled its net profit for the first nine months of fiscal 2007, helped by strong sales at its Wolford boutiques....
Hosiery and lingerie firm Wolford said its second-quarter sales grew 18.3% to EUR38.6m (US$49.34m), continuing the first quarter's good trend....
Wolford AG has seen continued growth in sales during the first quarter of its financial year, with a successful new store concept for Wolford boutiques driving significant sales improvements....
Hosiery and lingerie company Wolford said it is satisfied with its "successful" full-year trading, which followed an improvement strategy taken up two years ago....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022