USA: Wolverine Boots And Shoes Appoints New Marketing Manager
The Wolverine Boots and Shoes brand, a division of Wolverine World Wide Inc, has hired Kelly Redinger to step into its marketing manager position. Redinger, who most recently served as assistant vice president of sales and marketing for Northpointe Bank in Grand Rapids, Mich., will oversee advertising, public relations, promotions and merchandising programs for the brand's retail business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores