USA: Wolverine Hires New Harley-Davidson Footwear Chief
Wolverine World Wide, Inc is pleased to announce the appointment of Michael Hebreard to the position of marketing manager for the Harley-Davidson footwear division of the Wolverine Footwear Group. "The Harley-Davidson Footwear brand has experienced rapid growth and is continuing on an accelerated growth path. A strong marketing presence will ensure that our brand communication with the Harley-Davidson consumer is heard loud and clear," said A.T. Payne, vice president and general manager of the Harley-Davidson footwear division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective