USA: Wolverine Hires New Harley-Davidson Footwear Chief
Wolverine World Wide, Inc is pleased to announce the appointment of Michael Hebreard to the position of marketing manager for the Harley-Davidson footwear division of the Wolverine Footwear Group. "The Harley-Davidson Footwear brand has experienced rapid growth and is continuing on an accelerated growth path. A strong marketing presence will ensure that our brand communication with the Harley-Davidson consumer is heard loud and clear," said A.T. Payne, vice president and general manager of the Harley-Davidson footwear division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack