USA: Wolverine Names New Director For Hush Puppies
Wolverine World Wide Inc has announced the appointment of William Mirecki Jr to the position of pacific rim sales and global products director for Hush Puppies International headed by Dan L West, president of Hush Puppies International.
Mirecki joined the Hush Puppies International business in April 2000. Over his eight-year tenure in the footwear industry, Mirecki has held key management and sales positions at Florsheim as well as Pfister and Vogel Leather Company.
"Hush Puppies is one of the most recognised brands around the world, a true American icon and a significant source of annual licensing revenue for Wolverine World Wide," said West.
Companies: Wolverine World Wide Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
Footwear marketer Wolverine World Wide Inc has signed a deal with outdoor apparel company Patagonia Inc for a long-term global license agreement to make Patagonia footwear....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022