USA: Wolverine Names New Manager For Bates Brand
Wolverine World Wide, Inc announced yesterday the appointment of Onder Ors to the position of vice president and general manager of the Bates Uniform Footwear Division. Our Bates brand is the number one uniform footwear brand in the United States and a vital part of Wolverine's heritage as an American footwear company," stated Timothy J. O'Donovan, president and CEO of Wolverine World Wide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth