USA: Wolverine Names VP Of Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc has appointed Nicholas P Ottenwess as vice president of finance, reporting to Stephen L Gulis Jr, the company's executive vice president and CFO.
Since joining the company 13 years ago, Ottenwess has held various senior level financial positions within its business units and has served most recently as the corporate controller. Prior to his tenure at Wolverine, Ottenwess spent four years at the public accounting firm of Deloitte and Touche.
In announcing the Ottenwess promotion, Gulis said: "As a market-driven and consumer-focused business, we need to fulfill the needs of the marketplace while operating with a lean and efficient asset base. This means having the right operating and financial information at the right time to support our business. I view this as a top priority and look forward to working with each of our operating divisions as we address these challenges together.''
Companies: Wolverine World Wide Inc
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
Footwear marketer Wolverine World Wide Inc has signed a deal with outdoor apparel company Patagonia Inc for a long-term global license agreement to make Patagonia footwear....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report