USA: Wolverine Names VP Of Finance
Wolverine World Wide Inc has appointed Nicholas P Ottenwess as vice president of finance, reporting to Stephen L Gulis Jr, the company's executive vice president and CFO. Since joining the company 13 years ago, Ottenwess has held various senior level financial positions within its business units and has served most recently as the corporate controller. Prior to his tenure at Wolverine, Ottenwess spent four years at the public accounting firm of Deloitte and Touche.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"