USA: Wolverine Signs Paramount Headwear Deal
Wolverine Boots and Gear, an extension of the Wolverine Boots and Shoes brand, has netted a deal with Paramount Apparel International Inc for a range of Wolverine brand headwear for men.
Kevin Smith, vice president of Wolverine Brand Licensing at parent company Wolverine World Wide Inc, said that the company had conducted an intensive search for a strong licensing partner before choosing Paramount, which has over 70 years' experience in the headwear industry.
Wolverine headwear will be available at select US retailers from autumn 2005 onwards.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
US footwear industry executives last week held a meeting with European trade officials to express their opposition to European anti-dumping cases against imported footwear from China, Vietnam and Indi...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report