USA: Wolverine Streamlines Cross-Border Procurement
Wolverine World Wide Inc, a global marketer of branded footwear including Hush Puppies, CAT and Merrell Performance Footwear, is the latest company to use financial supply chain service provider TradeCard to automate its cross-border procurement, fulfilment and account settlement processes. "A large portion of our footwear is sourced from contract factories located in Asia and other parts of the world," said Stephen L Gulis Jr, Wolverine's chief financial officer. "Our challenge is to find ways to optimise cash flow while at the same time ensure that our products get to market on time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022