USA: Wolverine Streamlines Cross-Border Procurement
Wolverine World Wide Inc, a global marketer of branded footwear including Hush Puppies, CAT and Merrell Performance Footwear, is the latest company to use financial supply chain service provider TradeCard to automate its cross-border procurement, fulfilment and account settlement processes. "A large portion of our footwear is sourced from contract factories located in Asia and other parts of the world," said Stephen L Gulis Jr, Wolverine's chief financial officer. "Our challenge is to find ways to optimise cash flow while at the same time ensure that our products get to market on time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack