USA: Wolverine World Wide Announces Key Marketing Appointment
Wolverine World Wide Inc announced on Monday the appointment of Gary W Ramey to the position of vice president of global marketing for the Hush Puppies Company. Commenting on the appointment, company president Spencer (Skip) Zimmerman, said: "Ramey's strong marketing, sales and strategy background, honed by many years in the consumer products industry, will be critical to developing a fact-based, market-driven and consumer-focused business plan to drive the Hush Puppies brand towards its vision to become the world's leading brand of comfortable, casual shoes for the family."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores