USA: Wolverine World Wide Announces Key Marketing Appointment
Wolverine World Wide Inc announced on Monday the appointment of Gary W Ramey to the position of vice president of global marketing for the Hush Puppies Company. Commenting on the appointment, company president Spencer (Skip) Zimmerman, said: "Ramey's strong marketing, sales and strategy background, honed by many years in the consumer products industry, will be critical to developing a fact-based, market-driven and consumer-focused business plan to drive the Hush Puppies brand towards its vision to become the world's leading brand of comfortable, casual shoes for the family."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective