USA: Wolverine World Wide, Inc Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Wolverine World Wide, Inc (NYSE:WWW) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.035 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable November 1, 2000, to stockholders of record October 2, 2000. The dividend paid is equal to the amount paid in the previous quarter. Wolverine World Wide, Inc manufactures and markets a wide variety of branded footwear and performance leathers. Major branded products of the Company include: Bates® Uniform Footwear; Caterpillar® Footwear; Coleman® Footgear; Harley-Davidson® Footwear; Hush Puppies® shoes, slippers, and accessories; HYTEST® safety footwear; Merrell® performance outdoor footwear; Wolverine® work, sport and rugged outdoor footwear, apparel and accessories; and Wolverine® All Season Weather Leathers(TM). The company's comfort technologies include: Air Paradise(TM), Bounce®, Comfort Curve®, Wolverine DuraShocks® and DuraShocks Motion Control(TM), Wolverine Fusion(TM) and Zero-G(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack