USA: Wolverine World Wide, Inc Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Wolverine World Wide, Inc (NYSE:WWW) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.035 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable November 1, 2000, to stockholders of record October 2, 2000. The dividend paid is equal to the amount paid in the previous quarter. Wolverine World Wide, Inc manufactures and markets a wide variety of branded footwear and performance leathers. Major branded products of the Company include: Bates® Uniform Footwear; Caterpillar® Footwear; Coleman® Footgear; Harley-Davidson® Footwear; Hush Puppies® shoes, slippers, and accessories; HYTEST® safety footwear; Merrell® performance outdoor footwear; Wolverine® work, sport and rugged outdoor footwear, apparel and accessories; and Wolverine® All Season Weather Leathers(TM). The company's comfort technologies include: Air Paradise(TM), Bounce®, Comfort Curve®, Wolverine DuraShocks® and DuraShocks Motion Control(TM), Wolverine Fusion(TM) and Zero-G(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report