USA: Wolverine World Wide, Inc Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Wolverine World Wide, Inc (NYSE:WWW) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.035 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable November 1, 2000, to stockholders of record October 2, 2000. The dividend paid is equal to the amount paid in the previous quarter. Wolverine World Wide, Inc manufactures and markets a wide variety of branded footwear and performance leathers. Major branded products of the Company include: Bates® Uniform Footwear; Caterpillar® Footwear; Coleman® Footgear; Harley-Davidson® Footwear; Hush Puppies® shoes, slippers, and accessories; HYTEST® safety footwear; Merrell® performance outdoor footwear; Wolverine® work, sport and rugged outdoor footwear, apparel and accessories; and Wolverine® All Season Weather Leathers(TM). The company's comfort technologies include: Air Paradise(TM), Bounce®, Comfort Curve®, Wolverine DuraShocks® and DuraShocks Motion Control(TM), Wolverine Fusion(TM) and Zero-G(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective