USA: Wolverine World Wide, Inc Declares Quarterly Dividend
Directors of Wolverine World Wide, Inc (NYSE:WWW) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.035 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable November 1, 2000, to stockholders of record October 2, 2000. The dividend paid is equal to the amount paid in the previous quarter. Wolverine World Wide, Inc manufactures and markets a wide variety of branded footwear and performance leathers. Major branded products of the Company include: Bates® Uniform Footwear; Caterpillar® Footwear; Coleman® Footgear; Harley-Davidson® Footwear; Hush Puppies® shoes, slippers, and accessories; HYTEST® safety footwear; Merrell® performance outdoor footwear; Wolverine® work, sport and rugged outdoor footwear, apparel and accessories; and Wolverine® All Season Weather Leathers(TM). The company's comfort technologies include: Air Paradise(TM), Bounce®, Comfort Curve®, Wolverine DuraShocks® and DuraShocks Motion Control(TM), Wolverine Fusion(TM) and Zero-G(TM).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022