USA: Wolverine World Wide Launches Website
Wolverine World Wide has launched its Business-to-Business website. The site provides Wolverine's retail customers and sales representatives with the ability to check order status, track shipments, check stock availability, place orders and browse the product catalogs for all of Wolverine's nine consumer brands. Retail customers can also request shoes be shipped directly to their customer's home. Wolverine is promoting the site to its dealer network with a limited offer that waives small order and drop-ship handling charges as well as same-day shipping on orders placed through the site by noon Eastern Time each day. "After successfully digesting our core implementation of SAP's Apparel and Footwear Solution in 1999, extending these capabilities to our customers is the next logical step," said James Weston, Wolverine World Wide's CIO. Wolverine's Business-to-Business web initiatives already include order tracking and communication tools used by its international licensees, distributors and contract factories launched during the fourth quarter of 1999, and Sales Force Automation tools launched in the first quarter of 2000. "We are taking significant advantage of what the Internet and our systems upgrade make possible in the Business-to-Business arena," said Weston.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack