USA: Wolverine World Wide Names President For Merrell
Wolverine World Wide Inc has announced the appointment of Jacques Lavertue to the position of president of the Merrell Performance Footwear brand. Lavertue joined the Merrell team in 1988 and has been the business' vice president and general manager since Wolverine World Wide acquired Merrell in 1997 from Tropsports Inc. The Merrell brand is part of the company's Performance Footwear Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again