USA: Wolverine World Wide Q2 Revenues Jump 8%
Second quarter revenues at Wolverine World Wide Inc jumped 8 per cent to $198.8 million, propelled by the performance of its Merrell and Hush Puppies brands.
"Our strong performance in the second quarter of 2004 was led by the Outdoor Group, with Merrell remaining the top performer in our portfolio of brands," stated Timothy J. O'Donovan, the company's president and CEO.
"In addition, profit improvements were generated in the global Hush Puppies business, Wolverine Footwear Group and our slipper, leather and retail operations.
For the first half of 2004, Wolverine said its revenues reached $423.6 million, a 12.8 per cent gain over the $375.5 million reported for the first half of 2003.
Net earnings for the first half of 2004 grew to $23.3 million ($0.57 per share), up 39.5 per cent from $16.7 million ($0.41 per share) for the same period of 2003.
Companies: Wolverine World Wide Inc
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Lifestyle products company Big Dog Holdings Inc has reported a consolidated net sales increase to USD43.44 million for the second quarter of 2005, compared to sales of USD41.04m a year ago....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack