USA: Wolverine World Wide Q3 Revenue Up 13.2%
Third-quarter revenue at footwear company Wolverine World Wide Inc rose 13.2 per cent to $260.9 million, from $230.6m in the same period last year.
Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2004 were $0.55 compared to $0.40 reported for the third quarter of 2003, an increase of 37.5 per cent.
For the first three quarters of 2004, revenue reached $684.5m, a 12.9 per cent gain over the $606.1m reported for the first three quarters of 2003.
President and chief executive officer, Timothy O'Donovan said: "We are very pleased with the higher-than-expected revenue increase and solid profit contribution we experienced in the third quarter of 2004.
"This record performance was driven by the Outdoor Group, consisting of Merrell and Sebago, with strong profit performances also delivered by the Wolverine, CAT and Hush Puppies Footwear Groups."
Companies: Wolverine World Wide Inc
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Lifestyle products company Big Dog Holdings Inc has reported a consolidated net sales increase to USD43.44 million for the second quarter of 2005, compared to sales of USD41.04m a year ago....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020