US: Wolverine Worldwide appoints Annunziata as Sebago VP
Annunziata will take responsibility for the development of the brand's global growth platform of footwear
US footwear business Wolverine Worldwide has appointed Clarks executive, Frank Annunziata, to the role of vice president and general manager of Sebago.
Annunziata, who most recently served as senior vice president of sales for Clarks Footwear Co, will take responsibility for the further development of the brand's global growth platform of footwear, apparel and accessories.
He has over 30 years of experience integrating marketing, sales and product development efforts for leading lifestyle brands, in particular on developing high-end brands in department stores and other premium distribution channels.
"Our Sebago brand has been poised for some time to have breakout growth, and we believe that Frank's passion and leadership is just the catalyst the brand needs," said Ted Gedra, president of the company's Heritage Group.
"His experience in building brands in premium distribution channels and his ability to establish long-term, meaningful relationships with some of the world's leading retailers provide a great fit for an authentic brand like Sebago."
Australian clothing and footwear group Pacific Brands has booked its first rise in reported sales in five years, but swung to a net loss on write-downs linked to its struggling workwear division....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020