USA: Women's Apparel Firm United Retail Group Suffers Sales Slip
Leading specialty large-size women's apparel and footwear retailer, United Retail Group Inc, on Thursday announced a seven per cent fall in comparable store sales for the festive period compared to the previous year. Total sales at the New Jersey-based firm fell three per cent to $52.9 million from $54.4m, while for the quarter to date, comparable sales dropped five per cent and total sales slipped one per cent to $87.2m from $87.8m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores