USA: Women's Golf Unlimited Posts Record Sales
Women's Golf Unlimited, formerly Square Two Golf, today reported record sales for the second quarter and six months ended June 29, 2001. Net sales for the six months were $9,923,934, up 46 per cent from $6,792,046 in the first six months of 2000. Net income during the period declined to $210,176, or $0.06 per share on a diluted basis, from $402,742, or $0.18 per share, in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"