GERMANY: Womenswear Chain Olsen To Launch In UK
Until now, the brand has traded through a network of 400 concessions, including Selfridges, Fenwicks and House of Fraser. Now, advised by Jones Lang LaSalle, Olsen plans to acquire prime stores in several of the UK's biggest cities. The first site has already been secured at 34 Buchanan Street in Glasgow, where Olsen has taken a sublease from Next on 125 sq m of ground floor sales space and 80 sq m at basement level, at an initial rent of £216,000 per annum. Fitting-out is under way and the store will open next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands