GERMANY: Womenswear Chain Olsen To Launch In UK
Until now, the brand has traded through a network of 400 concessions, including Selfridges, Fenwicks and House of Fraser. Now, advised by Jones Lang LaSalle, Olsen plans to acquire prime stores in several of the UK's biggest cities. The first site has already been secured at 34 Buchanan Street in Glasgow, where Olsen has taken a sublease from Next on 125 sq m of ground floor sales space and 80 sq m at basement level, at an initial rent of £216,000 per annum. Fitting-out is under way and the store will open next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective