US: Wonderbra launches 'three degrees' convertible bra
Lingerie brand Wonderbra has launched a new convertible bra called 3 Degrees of Hot.
The bra has a choice of three push-up levels, described by the company as "Hot, Hotter and Sizzlin".
The levels are created by a push up “cookie” system, which consists of three pads that insert into the cup.
It also has a number of strap and hook-and-eye combinations that the firm said result in 100 ways to wear the bra, which will retail for a suggested retail price of US$34.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020