AUSTRALIA: Wool Alliance Spun With Vietnam
International textile consultancy CSIRO is helping to forge links between Australia and Vietnam in the international wool textile and garment market. Funded by Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry Australia (AFFA), a mission involving CSIRO wool technologists and experts from AFFA carried out inspections of Vietnam processing mills to determine their fitness for Australian wool processing. This follows CSIRO's recent assessment of the Vietnam wool industry's potential to play a significant role in the wool textile market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020