USA: Wool And NatureWorks Explore New Fabrics
An ongoing partnership that is working to explore the benefits of combining two natural based fibers - Merino Wool and NatureWorks fibers - has been announced by The Woolmark Company and Cargill Dow LLC. Cargill Dow, a US based joint venture, is responsible for the conception and launch of NatureWorks fibers - commercially viable materials bridge the gap between natural fibers and synthetics. The resins, made from annually renewable resources such as corn, wheat and cassava, can be used in a range of fiber, textile and nonwoven fabric applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective