USA: Wool And NatureWorks Explore New Fabrics
An ongoing partnership that is working to explore the benefits of combining two natural based fibers - Merino Wool and NatureWorks fibers - has been announced by The Woolmark Company and Cargill Dow LLC. Cargill Dow, a US based joint venture, is responsible for the conception and launch of NatureWorks fibers - commercially viable materials bridge the gap between natural fibers and synthetics. The resins, made from annually renewable resources such as corn, wheat and cassava, can be used in a range of fiber, textile and nonwoven fabric applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022