USA: Wool And NatureWorks Explore New Fabrics
An ongoing partnership that is working to explore the benefits of combining two natural based fibers - Merino Wool and NatureWorks fibers - has been announced by The Woolmark Company and Cargill Dow LLC. Cargill Dow, a US based joint venture, is responsible for the conception and launch of NatureWorks fibers - commercially viable materials bridge the gap between natural fibers and synthetics. The resins, made from annually renewable resources such as corn, wheat and cassava, can be used in a range of fiber, textile and nonwoven fabric applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack