USA: Wool And NatureWorks Explore New Fabrics
An ongoing partnership that is working to explore the benefits of combining two natural based fibers - Merino Wool and NatureWorks fibers - has been announced by The Woolmark Company and Cargill Dow LLC. Cargill Dow, a US based joint venture, is responsible for the conception and launch of NatureWorks fibers - commercially viable materials bridge the gap between natural fibers and synthetics. The resins, made from annually renewable resources such as corn, wheat and cassava, can be used in a range of fiber, textile and nonwoven fabric applications.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar