UK: Wool Board Appointment Announced
Coinciding with the start of the new year, the British Wool Marketing Board has a new hand at the helm. At its December 2000 meeting the board unanimously elected Frank Langrish as its new chairman, replacing Alan Evans who held the post for 15 years before retiring in September. In fact, Mr Langrish has been acting as chairman since the current board had its first meeting in October. He is well familiar with the work of the organisation he now heads since he was previously board member for southern England and a committee member looking after the particular interests of wool growers in that region for l2 years. He was elected to the board in March l999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"