UK: Wool Board Appointment Announced
Coinciding with the start of the new year, the British Wool Marketing Board has a new hand at the helm. At its December 2000 meeting the board unanimously elected Frank Langrish as its new chairman, replacing Alan Evans who held the post for 15 years before retiring in September. In fact, Mr Langrish has been acting as chairman since the current board had its first meeting in October. He is well familiar with the work of the organisation he now heads since he was previously board member for southern England and a committee member looking after the particular interests of wool growers in that region for l2 years. He was elected to the board in March l999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020