ARGENTINA: Wool Exports Reach $57m In Jul-Nov
Figures from the Argentine Wool Federation on Tuesday revealed the country exported almost 17,000 tonnes of wool worth $57.7 million in the July to November period. Official data showed nearly a quarter of that total ended up in China while other major buying nations included Italy, Germany and France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack