AUSTRALIA: Wool Industry Boosted By Centres Of Excellence
The Commonwealth and Victorian Governments and the CSIRO have agreed to establish two new centres of excellence- in Technical Textiles and Advanced Wool Products in Geelong, Victoria, aimed at stimulating advanced training, education, research and product development in TCF industries. The announcement was made jointly by the Minister for Industry Science and Resources, Senator Nick Minchin and the Victorian State Minister for Post Compulsory Education, Training and Employment, Lynne Kosky. It provides a new phase for developing the International Fibre Centre into truly national centres of excellence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores