AUSTRALIA: Wool Industry Boosted By Centres Of Excellence
The Commonwealth and Victorian Governments and the CSIRO have agreed to establish two new centres of excellence- in Technical Textiles and Advanced Wool Products in Geelong, Victoria, aimed at stimulating advanced training, education, research and product development in TCF industries. The announcement was made jointly by the Minister for Industry Science and Resources, Senator Nick Minchin and the Victorian State Minister for Post Compulsory Education, Training and Employment, Lynne Kosky. It provides a new phase for developing the International Fibre Centre into truly national centres of excellence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022