AUSTRALIA: Wool Industry Boosted By Centres Of Excellence
The Commonwealth and Victorian Governments and the CSIRO have agreed to establish two new centres of excellence- in Technical Textiles and Advanced Wool Products in Geelong, Victoria, aimed at stimulating advanced training, education, research and product development in TCF industries. The announcement was made jointly by the Minister for Industry Science and Resources, Senator Nick Minchin and the Victorian State Minister for Post Compulsory Education, Training and Employment, Lynne Kosky. It provides a new phase for developing the International Fibre Centre into truly national centres of excellence.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022