UK: Wool Marketing Board Reviews Strategy
Officials from the British Wool Marketing Board (BWMB) on Tuesday said they will seek the views of producers in early 2003 as part of a re-appraisal of their strategy to boost the country's wool industry. BWMB managing director Ian Hartley said the wool clip plunged 17 per cent last season to 36.3 million kilos from 44 million kilos before the devastating foot-and-mouth disease outbreak.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"