AUSTRALIA: Wool Prices Soar On Drought Fears
Australian wool prices have surged to their highest level for a more than a decade amid industry concerns a severe drought will make this season's wool clip the smallest in more than 50 years. Worried wool buyers sent prices soaring to 14-year highs after the Australian Wool Innovation's forecasting committee confirmed concerns the drought could cut wool production in 2002-03.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores